Wow! I’ve been nominated for two awards! Which is so totally awesome. I’ve been a bit behind with the blogging (I’ll tell you all why later!), so here goes. Most recently, we were nominated for the Liebster Award.
Lindsay from www.theurquharts.com nominated me and I’m so grateful!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award”. You have to nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 readers.
To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:
- Link back to the blog that nominated you,
- Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
- Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
- Share 11 random facts about yourself,
- Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
- Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
Below are the blogs I have nominated:
Answers to the questions from Lindsay:
1. Who is your biggest supporter?
My boyfriend. By far.
2. What do you wish you had more time for?
3. If you could change one thing about society, what would it be?
4. What makes you feel at peace?
Being at home.
5. What is your favorite book?
Just read The Still Point of the Turning World. It was amazingly well written.
6. What is one of your family traditions in your house?
My family is just me and the man so I’d say… I don’t know (this answer for some reason seemed very sad to me.)
7. What is the one thing you wish you were better at?
Quiet time without electronics.
8. What one thing would you change about yourself?
My skin! (Such a superficial change I know.)
9. How do you define, being a great mother?
10. What is your favorite movie?
I don’t know! Too many to choose from, but I have probably seen the Notebook upwards of 100 times.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere but here! And only for a short amount of time. I’m a nomad at heart.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I’m an Aquarius.
2. I was born in England.
3. I have lived in 5 different countries.
4. I have three sisters.
5. My parents are divorced.
6. The only thing I’ve ever wanted in life is marriage and babies.
7. I’m very crafty.
8. I’m also very strong.
9. I love to travel but never seem to have the time.
10. I look much younger than I am.
11. I’m a night owl.
Here are my questions for my Nominees:
1. What profession are you in?
2. Do you love your job?
3. Do you have kids?
4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
5. Where would you rather be right now?
6. If you could change one thing about your house what would it be?
7. Do you have pets?
8. Why do you blog?
9. If you had to do the same one thing each day for the rest of your life what would that one thing be?
10. If you had to eat the same food everyday (one food) what would it be?
11. Ocean or land?
Thank you for the fun Lindsay!